Together Again

Together Again
We are all together.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Learning Communities

The Green Apple, a small family own bar/restaurant, reminds me of Cheers, was my "Chautauqua", learning community.  I can't even pronounce the word, and yet I ache to reexperience the concept.  I will not be satisfied with only a  virtual learning community.  I will recreate this with real people, in real time in my life.  I need this as much as I need air, food,water and love. I enjoy the Internet, a champion of e-mail communication.  This cannot replace connecting with real people.  I refuse to be stripped of the most meaningful experiences in life.  Ok, I've vented.
Jeanette W. Vaughn, Professional Storyteller
404-765-9751; kuumbastorytellers.org
jeanettevaughn.blogspot.com (listen to a story)
"Weaving a web of words that educate, encourage, entertain."

No comments: