Together Again

Together Again
We are all together.

Sunday, January 07, 2018



                                                            Exhaustion
Friday night dinner was a good way to celebrate the eleventh anniversary of meeting my husband.  Saturday morning, we visited my sister and a very good friend.  Saturday afternoon, my energy plunged, and I was barely able to get out of bed, even to eat. 
Everything after that starts and ends with sleep.

I enjoy cooking and had a meal planned for Saturday dinner.  Being in the kitchen brings together creativity and exploration and I miss it.  Now, I can make one part of a meal, usually, some kind of meat.  I’ve cooked both beef and chicken livers with onion gravy.  So so good. 

The cod was defrosting in the frig, frozen yeast dinner rolls and steamed in the bag Asian veggies world round out the meal. I pulled it together, fried the cod, steamed the veggies and baked the rolls. 

Finishing the meal, I didn’t have the energy or desire to eat.  I went to bed and stayed for several hours.  When I finally did eat, the food was good and it was worth the effort. 

I’m headed back to bed and hope tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: