Together Again

Together Again
We are all together.

Thursday, November 23, 2017



Just Jeanette
Thanksgiving Day and so much for which to be thankful.  Two meals, lunch and dinner, lunch with my husband’s family and dinner with my sisters and brother.  One of the best I’ve had in a long time, especially spending it with my family.  For the first time in decades, we are all living in Georgia, three of us in Milledgeville.

Today was special, I’m grateful to be alive and moving towards complete healing.  It was also special because today I was “just Jeanette.”  I was hugged tight, helped arrange food on the dinner table and put away the leftovers. This wasn’t pretending or avoiding reality.  It was a day to focus on being together, sharing our love for each other and that was the most healing of all.  

No comments: