Together Again

Together Again
We are all together.

Saturday, November 11, 2017

October 21 at 9:46am

Good Morning,
I am out of bed early about am. My spirit is joyful singing, the body is still sore. Mr. Bohannon, I didn't hurt the nurse that got me out of bed the first time. I am thankful for life. Thankful for the family and friends visiting and the phone calls. Each person was an encouragement and a reminder that I am surrounded by love.

I am getting better each day, stronger to face whatever lies ahead.
I had a cancerous mass in my upper right lung that spread to lymph nodes. It's all removed and chemo and radiation follows. I have ever reason to smile even with the pain. I know the outcome and it is a long healthy life. Much thanks to everyone that is on this journey with me. I love you.

No comments: