Together Again

Together Again
We are all together.

Sunday, November 26, 2017



 I'm Ready

The butterflies have been fluttering all day, anticipating tomorrow’s first healing sessions.  I am as prepared as I can be.  I’ve talked to my friend that has completed her sessions and reread the material I was given.  Hair is freshly twisted, nails buffed, breakfast made, clothing selected, bag packed with diversions and a cooler with snacks.

I am scheduled at 10:35 for chemo and 2pm for radiation.  It sounds like a very long day so I’ve planned ways to spend the time.  The Kindle is going, my life saver with Scrabble, Pandora and books.  I’m writing friends, so there are cards and stamps.

I’m a tea drinker, so there’s blueberry, acai green tea.  I am taking a few peanut butter crackers with ginger fig preserves. In the cooler is yogurt and croissants with hummus and tomatoes.

My moral support is lined up.  My husband Ron/Allen is driving me and my sister is giving him a break at noon.  With me goes all the prayers and good vibrations from family and friends. 

I’m ready.




No comments: